Why we are the ideal web creation partner for you
We think with you and for you
We do not only create websites as instructed but we think - with, and for, our clients. We do everything in our power to promote their interests.
When we meet, we hope you will discuss with us in detail your aspirations and problems. We will then consider whether, how and to what extent they can be addressed with the help of your website and our contacts.
Small company with high standards,
ready to support you
We are a small company in Blackburn working together with a large circle of freelance specialists so that we can meet all the requirements of our clients.
Not working for mass market
We are a small company, we do not have to serve a mass market, but concentrate on few excellent customers to whom we can afford to give excellent service.
For evidence of our trustworthiness, you might wish to talk to some of our existing clients. Take your pick.
For some technical features (slide shows and flash objects) which you might find attractive on your website, we refer you to the Shahi Qila Restaurant in Blackburn.
On its title page you can see an example of a slide show.
At the bottom of the title page you will also see the quality of our text writing (if required we develop the text for the website on the basis of raw material and ideas supplied by the client).
Another example of our imaginative approach to text writing and marketing a client can be seen in the cautionary tale we wrote for an insurance broker (Armageddon Insurance Services, in Clitheroe, Lancashire). This company has to overcome the objection that direct insurance is cheaper than going to a broker. The website caused a panic in the area and the company could not cope with the crowds of frightened yokels which were queuing outside and therefore, after having earned several billions of Clitheroe pounds, asked us to remove the website. After having lived with their scary website for six months, they realised that this world is too dangerous to live in, and no longer dared even to cross the road. They didn't need to because, thanks to our aggressive marketing, they were now rolling in cash. And so the tale continues.
Other pages of the Shahi Qila site contain Flash objects. Hundreds of quite different Flash objects can, of course, be created, and, if you wish, we can do such work for your website.
You can see the comments of some grateful clients on our Testimonials page.
We also managed to be accepted for the top slot of web designers on The Best of Blackburn site.
We construct our websites in such a way that they can easily and therefore cheaply be expanded, as your business changes or expands.
We do not tie you down: Portable websites
Our websites are portable, i.e. they rely only on standard server software and can therefore easily be moved from one hosting company to another.
By contrast, quite a few web creation companies, especially in the e-commerce field, create websites which are so closely integrated with their proprietary hosting software that they cannot possibly be moved to another provider even if the hosting company wished to co-operate and let the client go and even if the client were not contractually obliged to stay with that hosting company for a long period of time.
We do not tie our clients with long-term contracts. We want our clients to stay with us because of our good service, not because a contract prevents them from moving to another supplier.
If our clients were dissatisfied with our service, they could easily take their existing website to another hosting company. This feature of our websites reduces the client's risk and gives us a great incentive to render the good service we promise.
We make sure that your website passes all the accessibility criteria, and, over and above the minimum requirements, is as helpful as possible to people with disabilities, e.g. that our websites are easy to navigate for blind people using speech browsers, as required by the Disability Discrimination Act.
We make sure your website gets into Google and other search engines and receives good rankings in Google. (SEO)
A sense of humour
We have a sense of humour. Sometimes this helps a business.
- See the Smiles-page we created for Rishton Pharamacy.
- See the Cautionary Tale which we created to promote the services of an local insurance broker.
- See the text on the home page of the Shahi Qila Restaurant in Blackburn which has become legendary among long-suffering Asian housewives in Lancashire.
So what, in a nutshell, do we do?
- We listen to you, find out your concerns, challenges and objectives, put you in touch with marketing expertise on our large network of business contacts.
- We create websites of any kind, including content-management systems (CMS) and e-commerce.
- We arrange hosting with our hosting partners and watch over your site so that any teething trouble are quickly ironed out. Part of hosting is an efficient e-mail service.
- We keep your website up-to-date. We do all the work. All you have to do is to send us an email with instructions and information.
- We advertise the launch of the website and therefore your business by commissioning an advertorial (article that reads like news but advertises the business).
- We give marketing advice: We advise the client over months and years how best to utilise the website to achieve his objectives. A website is not something one has, but something one uses. Our websites come with a set of instructions: "How to run this website so that xxx (= it promotes your objectives)". We contact you from time to time to advise on the running of your website.
What is special about us
- Everything we do is done with the strategic objectives of our client in mind. We think with our clients.
- Technical excellence: easy navigation, readability, fast loading, ability to work on older as well as on newer browsers, portability, SEO considerations, etc.
- We are communications specialists: We make sure the client's message comes across loud and clear.
We do NOT, like too many web designers, obscure the message by trying to show off how smart our designer has been (e.g. Flash effects). The less one notices and admires the webdesigner's skill, the better the website.
When we use Flash, we use it in a decorative way so that it never obstructs the workings of Google and so that it never delays in the slightest the information which your customer wants to see instantly.
- Our websites are portable, i.e. the client can easily take his business away from us if our service does not come up to expectation.
- We work with a wide range of highly experienced specialists so that we can meet almost any requirement (plain html websites, e-commerce, content management [CMS], database driven websites).
- We deliver our website with marketing advice: How to run your website, so that it helps you reach your strategic objectives.
- We do all that is necessary to ensure that the websites we create get a good ranking in Google and other search engines (SEO).
- We do not compete on price: We work only for a small number of selected clients who are prepared to pay the high charges which are appropriate for the value that our work adds to their business.
We want clients to come to us because they benefit from our service, not because we are cheap. We seek relationships with clients who are as ambitious as we are.
Why we are expensive
We do not compete on price:
our work and service are excellent, and we can be trusted.
We are not in the mass market.
We seek ambitious clients for our excellent services, clients who need us as much as we need them.
The fees we charge are peanuts compared to the value we add to your business.
We want to build up a long-term relationship with our client. Our websites will form an integral part of the client's marketing strategy.
This page has been validated and conforms to
the "HTML 4.01 Strict!" standard.
(4 Feb 2010)